Thursday, May 22, 2014

Good bye East: Sebastian

Dear East teachers and students


           East has been a good school even though I got in trouble almost all grades 1, 2, 3, 4, half of 5  it was fun with a lot of friends that could soccer I was friends with almost everybody in the school but I don't know everybody I really liked this school and i'm leaving Elementary i'm probably going to cry when I leave Elementary days Thank you all teachers that helped me you guys made me learn the most from you guys all teachers were my friends and i'm going to see you in 6th  grade after school i'm going to miss you a lot i'm going to think about you the most and I wish you all good look with the kids that are going to your grade  


Sincerely,  Sebastian Thank you for all your help, have fun I  will miss you teachers, students, friends, school, and elementary days. Thank you so much. );

    

No comments:

Post a Comment